Cruise aboard the deluxe ship Le Champlain
October 19–27, 2020
The waterways of eastern Canada and northern New England are among the loveliest and most dramatic in the world. Our voyage aboard the ship, Le Champlain, will allow us to sample all the delights of this part of the world- but the truly unique element is the musical program curated and performed by the legendary Boston Pops conductor, Keith Lockhart. Joined by six extraordinary musicians, Maestro Lockhart serves as guide to the elegance of the Parisian salon, the raw energy of the New World, and the seductive rhythms of the jazz age.
- Day 1 Montreal, Canada | Embark
- Day 2 Quebec, Canada
- Day 3 Tadoussa, Canada
- Day 4 Perce, Canada
- Day 5 Cap Aux, Les Iles De-la Madeleine, Canada
- Day 6 Louisbourg, Canada
- Day 7 Lunenburg, Canada
- Day 8 Bar Harbor | Acadia National Park, USA
- Day 9 Boston, USA | Disembark
- A series of concerts aboard the ship, exclusively curated by Keith Lockhart, conductor of the Boston Pops, featuring six musicians chosen by Maestro Lockhart.
- A private concert in Quebec at Chapelle de Musée del’Amerique francaise, showcasing the music of Debussy, Ravel, Fauré, and Saint-Saëns.
- Optional excursions in every port of call, including historical old town Quebec and the Fortress of Louisbourg National Historical Site as well as natural Saguenay, the Magdaien Islands, and Acadia National Park.
Deck 3 $5296/pp
Deck 4 $5856/pp
Deck 5 $6115/pp
Contact: Kathryn Sonnanstine, firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Warrick, email@example.com
Find complete cruise details at website:
To make a reservation:
Call Joan Bailey to reserve cabin of your choice.
Hill Travel Service St. Petersburg, Florida 727-896-7161